I just can't seem to locate a place

Danno

Fish Herder
Reaction score
If anyone lives neer Albany New York who knows a place that sells female bettas please help. :-(

If i can't find a dealer that would sell a female betta could someoneship them to me? :fun:

Thank you :hyper:

One of my lfs sells them, and most wal*marts carry them from time to time. Right now they have such cute wee little ones. Search an online yellow page site for fish or pet stores, & call, call, call. That's how I found a crowntail ;)

Ive never shipped before, but I live in Pennsylvania & thats not too far away.

Thank for your help guys :lol:
If i cant get my parents creditcard then ill message you bout the females :lol:

i could always ship you some females... we have a store that gets all sorts of tails.. the females are $3 each.. DTs, CTs, all diff colors also.. pm me if u want

you live in the US, and you cant find any!! have you ever been to walmarts! theyre not all bad!

if you're considering shipping, i would just order online from aquabid. Pay a bit more but you get much better quality bettas (most of hte time anyways).

Females are commmon but just not as common as males! some people dont stock em cuz they think they're evil n wierd

danio2004 said:
try www.aquabid.com
Hmm ordering fish online. Maybe it's a good idea, but I'm not sure if they will make the trip. Online shopping I might find rare fish etc. Maybe I should give it a try.

Melfice said:
danio2004 said:
try www.aquabid.com
Hmm ordering fish online. Maybe it's a good idea, but I'm not sure if they will make the trip. Online shopping I might find rare fish etc. Maybe I should give it a try.
why would they not make the trip? The fish you buy at lfs get shipped through the mail or on a truck.

my petco, petsmart, and walmart dont carry females. i had to find little shops around here with them. most of the little shops carry the females and if they dont most will order them

save up the money up 4 an female betta.then give it 2 ure parents and ask them to order it 4 u.

Most reactions

Back