I heard my frogs sing

ferrikins

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Salisbury, Wiltshire UK
I've always known they could sing but never heard them before. Well this morning I did, it was lovely to hear after keeping them for 2 years. :D
 
What frogs are they and where are they ? (as pets or in a pond ?) :)
 
bloozoo2 said:
What frogs are they and where are they ? (as pets or in a pond ?) :)
[snapback]873535[/snapback]​


Soz was so pleased, I forgot to say.

They are ADF's, they currently life in a 2ft, with my 4 week old krib fry. :D
 
Ahhh how cute - never heard them - they must be lovely :D
 
My ACF's used to sing every night, but because it sounds like an alarm clock, I moved them downstairs.
 
Mine are right by my bed, and I listen to my male all night as he tries to woo his fellow frog and their Betta. Freaked me out the first time I heard it, as it sounds rather like a defective electronic's hum. Really cool sound, though, and I've gotten used to it. :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top