I Have 2Albino And 2 Peppered Corys, Should I Buy More Peppered Or Mor

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

corylover

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi :) i have 2 albino and 2 peppered corys :D should i buy more peppered or more albino? They all school together so far and they all seem to like eachother :3 But the only problem is i have room for only 2 more before my tank is fully stocked, should i buy one more of each or 2 pepered or 2 albino?

I think you should take 2 of one type back and then get 4 of the other. They need to be kept in groups of 6+ of their own type. :)

Ok, but i love my cories so much! Its gonna be hard but ok

It's for the best, unless you'd like to get another tank to keep the others in or a larger one to keep both groups in.
In the wild they are in much higher numbers
smile.png

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWIVCdLOImw[/media]

Its only 20g i know that its slightly to small D: but at the moment i cant afford another but i took your advice and now i have 6 albinos :D

Is it a regular or long?
I *think* I've seen people say 6 corys of that size is fine for 20g, but don't know if they meant in a long or just regular one.
Are they acting well? :)

Ninjouzata said:
Is it a regular or long?
I *think* I've seen people say 6 corys of that size is fine for 20g, but don't know if they meant in a long or just regular one.
Are they acting well?
smile.png
i agree, albino cories are some of the larger ones and need room, if there not in a 20 long there will be problems.

It is a long :) also theye doing fine there all schooling together :D

corylover said:
It is a long
smile.png
also theye doing fine there all schooling together
biggrin.png
Lovely! :D Got any pictures?

Aw :( You can upload the pictures to a photo-sharing website like photobucket and then link them here, if you want.
I know you can directly link them here but havn't figured it out yet, and it seems like most pictures are too big anyways so I just use PB.

I cant see there being an issue having 10 cories in a 90+ Ltr tank. 
All depends on your filtration and other fish in the tank.
As long as its say 3ft long :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back