I Hate ... ?

i hate ... ???????

  • GUPPIES

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PLATTIES

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MOLLIES

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NEON TETRAS

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZEBRA DANIOS

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENDLERS

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand when some people find Guppies very difficult to keep and when they end up dying. they then say Guppies are very weak they used to be very hardy its all that interbreeding and cross breeding.

The problem is poor understanding of fish keeping but not all Down to inbreeding



Guppies are still very hardy fish.
 
I don’t understand when some people find Guppies very difficult to keep and when they end up dying. they then say Guppies are very weak they used to be very hardy its all that interbreeding and cross breeding.

The problem is poor understanding of fish keeping but not all Down to inbreeding



Guppies are still very hardy fish.

Agreed!! I've kept and bred guppies for 5 years. You have to keep taking the males out and restocking with new males. How can anyone hate such a cokourful fish?
 
I hate having to close a topic because people can't listen the first time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top