I Had Decided To Get Rid Of My Parrot Fish

bighammerfan

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
up hill and down dale
They drive me mad with their constant digging so i decided to get rid of them but then last night as i was putting the tank back to some normality after a good days digging they both came to my hand and allowed me to stroke them ! How can i get rid of them now ? Answer...... I cant
 
Awww thats sweet :D My silver dollars sometimes let you stroke them but they smetimes just take a major flakey instead so :/
 
You could argue that since they are "man made monsters" that man has a responsibility to look after them.

I wouldn't buy a parrot fish (refuse to support the market for them), but they are often incredibly cute looking ^_^.
 
the parrot fish is the only fish my gf likes the look off, might get one one day , although theyre man made it's not the fishes fault and they deserve a good life as do all the fish.
 
Awww, very cute and glad you're keeping them.

I personally can't stand the way they look. They look deformed to me, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to go to great caring homes :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top