I GOT NEW FISH!!!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

10 hours and never trimmed it cause it never got big enough to be trimmed. All my other plants thrive but not the moss I settled for some hair algae on a rock tho :D
I think the reason why the moss doesn’t grow for some, is because the moss isn’t in direct light. For my 29g, the moss is directly under the light and literally right under the surface. It will also grow faster/more bushy if you trim it.

Just realized something: Harlequin Rasbora’s are PIGS when it comes to eating. :rolleyes:

Put some Cory pellets in for my corys and they ate half of one before it hit the sand!

———

Sand vacuum will happen today, because the corys keep stirring up the sand, making the water cloudy and unappealing.
Don’t vac much with cories. Byron never does. I barely do now.

Pheonix, do you have your moss attached? I have a large clump in with my Cory fry but it floats some.

Last edited:
Don’t vac much with cories. Byron never does. I barely do now.
The only reason why I do, is because of my BNP, he makes a super big mess... :/

PK your tank is looking great! Really lovely new additions too :fish: :thumbs:
Thanks! :fish:

Love that moss tank!! Very nice
Thank you! :)

Heinz, do you have your moss attached? I have a large clump in with my Cory fry but it floats some.
I find it grows better attached to something. That’s just my experience at least.

Good pictures should come out this week, Yeesh it’s been super busy... :rolleyes:

Some of the Julii’s have nicked fins. Should I just do water changes very other day?

Feeding frenzy, lol:
AC36B58C-9070-4114-ACEE-067C731311DD.jpeg

Three dead Cory cats as of last night. What’s going on?

Once had a swim bladder issue that I had to euthanize. It had fuzz over its eyes which is what got me interested, when I tried to poke it with a net, he started swimming but it was spinning over and over again, it couldn’t swim straight.

Not sure about the others, I just found their carcass’s with snails all over them. :(

What am I doing wrong? So far, I have not had any luck with corys. Is it the Pleco? What is is it?

Too warm. Put it at 74F. Same temp for neon’s. Too warm can make them sick. Hope this helps them.

I hope so to, have you seen my other thread? It’s more specific, hopefully you can help. :(

UPDATE:

All HR’s are still alive and well but I only have 3 corys and 3 neons remaining.

These remaining fish look as healthy as a baby spring oxen.

Went to my LFS and got new fish!

I got 8 Harlequin Rasboras and 6 Juli Corys. The Cory’s are adorable and went to work sifting through the sand as soon as I got them in the tank.

The HR’s as doing good as well. There are a few that seem really young, if not malnourished, that’s why the worker gave me those 2 for free.

I payed a total of $65 for all of them, which I am very happy with. My new job helped me achieve these fish.

Anyway, enough talking, here are the cuties!
View attachment 122052
Cat seemed interested in new arrivals...
View attachment 122053
HR’s:
View attachment 122054
Whole take:
View attachment 122055
(Good pictures with come later, when I good camera is charged - these were taken from my iPad, which has a terrible camera, lol)

The HR’s are schooling quit nicely and the neons seem to be getting along great.
Very nice planted aquarium!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back