I GOT NEW FISH!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Trilineatus=false julii or three stripe corydoras.

Julii is Scientific name for corydoras julii which is rare, and does not have the reticulated lines at all--which yours has some, but yours are really nice speckled form Trilineatus.

Cool, PK, congratulations on the new fish. Harleys are really cool little fish. Not sure about the neons; I've heard they can be bullies sometimes if they don't have any angelfish to keep them in line. :)

Trilineatus=false julii or three stripe corydoras.

Julii is Scientific name for corydoras julii which is rare, and does not have the reticulated lines at all--which yours has some, but yours are really nice speckled form Trilineatus.
Oh, ok. I guess my LFS marked them wrong, just not to confuse people?

Your fish and tank look nice!
Thanks!

Cool, PK, congratulations on the new fish. Harleys are really cool little fish. Not sure about the neons; I've heard they can be bullies sometimes if they don't have any angelfish to keep them in line. :)
They have only shown slight aggression to the two runts. I really like them already, that reflective bronze stripe is really cool...

:rofl:Beautiful fish and tank....
I feel like swimming inside.... Lol:banana:
I do often, lol. :lol:

————

Good pictures should be coming out today!

I added another internal filter on the other side, just to add more movement in the tank, for the corys. Also to clear up the water because they are making a mess, lol.

————

There is poop (as usual) on the surface of the sand - should I be worried about the corys eating the poop or them getting sick because of it?

Oh, ok. I guess my LFS marked them wrong, just not to confuse people?

Thanks!

They have only shown slight aggression to the two runts. I really like them already, that reflective bronze stripe is really cool...

I do often, lol. :lol:

————

Good pictures should be coming out today!
Most stores sell them as julii but 9/10 times they're trilineatus not true julii.

I added another internal filter on the other side, just to add more movement in the tank, for the corys. Also to clear up the water because they are making a mess, lol.

————

There is poop (as usual) on the surface of the sand - should I be worried about the corys eating the poop or them getting sick because of it?
Nope, if anything they will stir it up and let it be sucked up by the filter easier

Most stores sell them as julii but 9/10 times they're trilineatus not true julii.

Nope, if anything they will stir it up and let it be sucked up by the filter easier
Ok, just worried they would get sick or if I needed to clean it for often. I probably will because of the water getting cloudy.

Just realized something: Harlequin Rasbora’s are PIGS when it comes to eating. :rolleyes:

Put some Cory pellets in for my corys and they ate half of one before it hit the sand!

———

Sand vacuum will happen today, because the corys keep stirring up the sand, making the water cloudy and unappealing.

Yes. I started with a big clump and now I only have a little piece left
That’s a bummer. :/

How long do you keep your light on for every day? Is the tank heated? (If so what temperature?) Did you trim it?

That’s a bummer. :/

How long do you keep your light on for every day? Is the tank heated? (If so what temperature?) Did you trim it?
10 hours and never trimmed it cause it never got big enough to be trimmed. All my other plants thrive but not the moss I settled for some hair algae on a rock tho :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back