I Got My Driver'S License!

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
Well everybody, as of yesterday at about 11:40 AM ( got out of school for it ), I GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

-end of excitment

now - is this uk provisional, uk full or american licence?

if UK provisional - word of advice, get your theory test booked A.S.A.P, prices are constantly going up and tests are becoming more and more difficult, you have 2 years on a trheory test certificate to pass you full test

if UK full, then congrats! this is when you REALLY start to learn to drive, no-one there to hold your hand

if US licence, then congrats! (i have no idea how you guys go about attaining you licence and learning to drive etc)

by the fact he says he got out of school i am gonna say he passed his driving test!

congrats!

well..... i'm 26 and still taking lessons (a late bloomer) so lets hope my luck is like yours!

well done matey :D

:drink: << but not too much!

Yeah, I'm in the U.S. It really depends on the state. I live in Illinois, and a new law was passed, we must pass our Driver's Ed. Class ( obviously ), pass behind the wheel (also obvious), drive at a minimum of 50 hours, and hold onto your permit for at least nine months. If you get hit, even if it is not your fault, your nine months will start over. It's already reduced teen related driving deaths this year. Also, they are trying to pass a law saying it's illegal to drive while texting or talking on the phone (I do none of those). Thanks guys for all of the congratulations!

Way to go! :good: Now you can drive up to our auctions!

:good: Congrats. Well Done.

Way to go! :good: Now you can drive up to our auctions!

That sounded like a good idea until I realized:
- I can't afford the gas
- My mom wouldn't let me drive up there alone, especially for a fish auction
- I don't know my way around, would probably get lost
- I have a job

But, still it was a entertaining thought.

Thank God I don't live near Illinois.

Just kidding
tongue2.gif

Congrats on getting your license, I remember how exciting that was.

Cheyenne, WY just passed a ban on driving while texting/talking (unless hands free), however, we've been in the papers as possibly the first place to repeal the law. People are big on personal freedom here and there's been a lot of complaints about it. Personally I try to avoid driving anywhere near someone on their cell, had too many close calls.

Congerats Kribensis.

I guess I will have to be careful driving around the Tricounty auction now. LOL

As others have said, we need to ban texting and using a cell while driving but so far we are still one of the few states to not require a helmet for riding a motorcycle. I think there are only 3 states left without helmet laws, so it could be a while before they crack down on cell phones.

Most reactions

Back