I got my dream betta!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

If you want to post a picture here you can simply point it to a link on the web using the IMG tag.

If the pic is in your hard drive then you can post a topic in the aquarium photos section and use the attach feature.

canyon_rayne said:
The betta that I wanted soooooooo badly but didn't have the money for...Well, he's MINE, ALL MINE!! He's a fuchia color with his fins tipped in a light cream...Kinda tye-die style...Can someone help me post a picture??
You didn't have the money, yet he's all yours... Oi! You STOLE HIM??!?!?! :shifty:

If you have a picture downloaded on your PC you can add a reply and chose the browse option at the bottom of the page to tag on a picture, hope this helps as i would love to see a pic!! :D

I take them with my digital camera...And when I try and upload them to the site it says that they are to big and I am clueless as how to make them smaller.

I was wonderinggg....If someone might let me email them my picture and then make it smaller for me and them email it back to me??

Message me if you love me enough!!

lol do you have photoshop. I dunno how to make a pic. smaller really i think i mite be able to with this one site not sure so i guess. It is always good to get ur dream fish.

You can email it to me if you want. I will put it up for you. (I sent you a PM offering.)

Tiff

HURRY!!! I can't wait to see.

I found a free download for you for later pictures. It looks pretty good to me.
Phot Editing Software Download

If not check out www.downloads.com Just type in the search what you are looking for. They have lots of free downloads there.

Most reactions

Back