I drove a bike today.........

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Salty&Onion

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
So, I spent some time with my neighbour and we drove around the area a bit. I didn't rememember the feeling when driving a bike as I haven't done that in ages now and I never felt comfortable when something is too close to me.
So I crashed into a wall TWICE and literally mowed down skin off my knuckle :)

Did you have fun?

I wish I could drive my bike. I used to love it when I lived in Louisiana.

But now, I live on a gravel road, so I can’t... :(

The gravel would mow down skin off your bike's knuckles?
No, I can’t ride my bike on gravel. It will kick it up and really mess up the road and the tires.

I would get a mountain bike, with mountain wheels, but they are expensive.

No, I can’t ride my bike on gravel. It will kick it up and really mess up the road and the tires.

I would get a mountain bike, with mountain wheels, but they are expensive.
Do you have a walmart near you? They have really good prices on mountain bikes

Do you have a walmart near you? They have really good prices on mountain bikes
I do but...

We might be moving soon, as my dad lost his job due to COVID 19. I don’t really think I should spend money on a mountain bike, if we might be moving soon... :/

So, I spent some time with my neighbour and we drove around the area a bit. I didn't rememember the feeling when driving a bike as I haven't done that in ages now and I never felt comfortable when something is too close to me.
So I crashed into a wall TWICE and literally mowed down skin off my knuckle :)
I advise that you dont take up riding motorcycles. :lol:

And you lived to tell the tale.
Before I drove a car, I used to commute on motorcycles, i had three at one point. A dirt bike I'd rip around trails, a cafe racer I was building and then a chop.

I was riding home from work on my birthday around sharp, countryside bends when a car attempted to overtake me. It got alongside me, on the opposite side of the road, before an oncoming car appeared from around the bend. The overtaking car weaved back into my lane, clipping the front of my bike in the process. I completley lost control of the bike and hit the grass embankment at the side of the road. The impact actually made my horn go off! As I hit the embankment, i flipped over the handlebars and into a tree down the ditch. Landed upside down with the bike on top of me. The bike was completley destroyed and scrapped shortly after. Luckily I only had minor injuries to my back, ribs, arms and my leg. The car behind me stopped when he saw my crash and said he was relieved to see my arm emerge from the scrunched up heap I was in to turn the ignition off.

The car that caused it didn't stop, they could have killed me! :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back