"i dont want anything to do with ur fish"

Hi candy :)

It sounds like you have a great mom! Why not get her to sign up as a member of the forum? There are others here who make TFF a family affair too, and you know she will enjoy herself and learn a lot as well. :thumbs:

SailfinGirl said:
What an absolutely gorgeous beautiful pretty goat! I just wanna hug it!
Awwww, thanks :wub: If you're talking about my avatar picture, that's Cady. She was my baby girl (one of 'em!), such a sweetie :wub:

Goats will follow you, you have to herd sheep. They aren't too good at following, as a general rule. You can't herd goats very well. Girl goats and castrated males aren't stinky...it's just the intact males. They's stinky! :lol: Although I rather like the smell - I'm a little strange though :rolleyes:

Goats do indeed like to be in at least pairs, but if you have a horse, the goat may get along fine with the horse. Our goats used to jump on our horses' backs and then slide off, and jump back on and slide off and jump back on... :) It was very cute! :lol:

Pamela
aka Married Lizard

iv tryed to get my mum to join us in fish land but shes been to busy but she comes on under my name and reads stuf every so often.i love my mum she is now trying ot find out as much as she can about a goldfish pond...new house why not a new backyard to :) but i think it will be hard work looking after a pond and i dont have anymore time :)

My father loves fishkeeping and has 2 tanks. One is a 20 US Gallon which it heavily planted and has 27 Cardinal Tetra. The other tank is a 75 US Gallon tank with 5 Discus and 15 Rummy-Nose Tetra :wub:

My brother love bettas and only keeps bettas. I lost count on how many tanks he has. He loves male bettas but does keep a few females, well now days anyway :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back