I Cant Decide, Suggestions Please

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
8,492
Reaction score
0
Points
0
36" x 12" x 18" tank. Dont know what to do with it, ideas please. Ive done/got all the SA/CA cichlds I want, so none of those, Ive got my rainbows, corydoras, so no more of those, dont want livebearers, gouramis, bettas, african cichlids, so Im running out of ideas, no DP's either, dont want to try brackish, or marine.

Awkward aint I :)

Im thinking snakeheads, but not sure which ones, as its not a large tank and I dont like the thought of a single specimen or frankly watching a group rip each other apart while a pair forms.

In fact Ive no idea why Im even getting the tank :blink:
 
Try breeding Plecos (eg Green Phantoms)
 
Should I mention, Im not a huge plec fan, I have a bn and a common, purely for cleaning purposes.

Nice try though :)
 
i know u hate me but, try breeding a cichlid pair im doing the same and its really exciting btw im in the middle of cycling the tank :friends:
 
snakeheads are illegal in the USA.


Have you thought about angelfish?
 
Assams :) look at his cute lil face awwwwww
013-10.jpg
 
i know u hate me but, try breeding a cichlid pair im doing the same and its really exciting btw im in the middle of cycling the tank :friends:

I dont hate you, I get annoyed by you, but thats a different matter, Im already breeding cichlids, thanks thou.

snakeheads are illegal in the USA.


Have you thought about angelfish?

Im in the UK, they are not illegal here. Never been overly fond of Angelfish, they just waft around doing nowt much exciting. Thanks thou.

Assams :) look at his cute lil face awwwwww
013-10.jpg

You know thats my leaning, but finding a pair like you have is gonna be difficult :shifty:
 
Snakeheads looks like a winner if you don't fancy cichlids.

I wonder, could you get away with Banjo Catfish with snakeheads? They hide in the sand a fair bit.

Or, go brackish and get mudskippers...
 
Hmm is there something missing up there Davo or are you agreeing with Nelly :S

Ah ok, the pic is showing now, which Channa is that Davo?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top