I Am Back [sort Of]

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

the biffster

Moved On
Reaction score
in 2006 they said they would give me 5 years and i would need to start and use a wheel chair
well i didnt make it its only 2008 and i am now having to use a wheel chair sorry about not posting
that much but you could say i have got other things on my mind well i am back now and good to see some old names
popping up i wil try and do my best with all your problems and if i cant milly the fishkeeper will between us we have over 40 years experience

its good to be back biff

welcome back BIFF, i have read lots of your replys to other posts. and you are a very experenced fish keeper, its an honour to be guided by people as caring and understanding as yourself,its the reason i for 1 am so gratefull to be a member of TFF--- 40 yrs between you WOW!,there cant be anything you DONT know.. so did u start off in the days when cycling was unheard of,and filters didnt matter. or am i making you even older than your 40+vat?? (i love that age by the way :lol:)
and what fish do you keep at the moment?

shelagh xxxxxxxx

welcome back BIFF, i have read lots of your replys to other posts. and you are a very experenced fish keeper, its an honour to be guided by people as caring and understanding as yourself,its the reason i for 1 am so gratefull to be a member of TFF--- 40 yrs between you WOW!,there cant be anything you DONT know.. so did u start off in the days when cycling was unheard of,and filters didnt matter. or am i making you even older than your 40+vat?? (i love that age by the way :lol:)
and what fish do you keep at the moment?

shelagh xxxxxxxx

thanks shelagh i need the encouragement at the moment i have been put in a wheel chair lost my house lost all my tanks
and feeling so far down it unreal now i have hit the bottom and are now on the way up i am thinking of setting up a nano tank mini reef as i am pushed for space at the moment thanks for the vote of confidence

cheers biff

a nano tank is a great idea,i used to think, " oh ill get a little tank" be easy, lol what a joke, they are much harder to look after by comparisin, and if anyone can, you can biff, you sound like you have really been down in the dumps,but you have to hit rock bottom before you can go up again, i know that from my own diffrent experience. but all the stuff that you have been through and then losing your beloved tanks on top, must have knocked you for six! and you are obviously a very strong person to be " getting on with it again", i hope and wish everything improves for you biff,and would love to see the jurnal of your nano (if you decide to do one) and if theres anything i can help with just give me a shout ( not that i could teach you anything but y`know what i mean lol)

hugs and kisses
oxoxoxoxoxox
shelagh xxxxxxxx

Welcome back biff long time no hear. look forward to your posts :)

cheers you lot [sob][sob] i am over come with emotion i will soon get back into the swing of things peripheral nerve damage krib12

hiya biff, really sorry to hear about that. i was facing a similar situation myself a while back, had back problems which the docs couldn't diagnose for about 7 years, they were talking about wheelchairs and having to stop work and so on/ luckily my one last gasp with the physio seems to have worked but i was v scared for a while. So I can imagine how horrible it's been for you, and to loose your beloved pets on top of that is awful.

however i've seen some ingenious designs for low/easy maintenance tanks and set ups designed so people in this sort of wheelchair can still enjoy the hobby. I hope with a bit of time and researh you find a way to make this work for you so you can get back into the hobby you love.

Welcome back.

Welcome back!!! Stay strong biff! I think everyone on the boards are grateful for all the time and information you have invested in us. Glad to see you back!

:hi: back Biff.

I missed your posts. I always notice them as you were the first person to reply to my first ever thread on TFF.

Keep posting, and keep your chin up! :good:

All the best

BTT

Welcome back mate-keep the faith-we need experienced guys like yourself to keep us on the straight an' narrow!

welcome back biff - glad you are doing better. :flowers:

Most reactions

Back