Hydra.....

off topic but whereabouts in SA are you from Ludwig? I have family in Cape Town and Johannesburg :nod:
 
off topic but whereabouts in SA are you from Ludwig? I have family in Cape Town and Johannesburg :nod:

Johannesburg is about 300km (188 miles) from me and Cape Town about 1,500km (about a 1,000 miles) I live in Thabazimbi in the Limpopo Province, which is in (more or less) the North Western side of South Africa. (Do they keep fish)
 
off topic but whereabouts in SA are you from Ludwig? I have family in Cape Town and Johannesburg :nod:

Johannesburg is about 300km (188 miles) from me and Cape Town about 1,500km (about a 1,000 miles) I live in Thabazimbi in the Limpopo Province, which is in (more or less) the North Western side of South Africa. (Do they keep fish)

Oh ok looooooong way away then! Erm I don't know if they keep fish, I never asked!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top