Humans causing evolution

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Where did you hear that? It is totally a scientific term.
You deny that species can eventually evolve into different species. You deny human ancestors. It's a religious ideology, not backed by science. As @GaryE said, we can't argue with blind faith, and religion is one of the topics that are against the updated rules.

Perhaps I could have worded better what I said.
I do not believe that the common interpretation of what H. neanderthalensis was is correct
What they call Neanderthals were simply ancient humans who were VERY human. Not the missing link between man and beast.
My original question was not to imply a missing link.

You deny that species can eventually evolve into different species. You deny human ancestors. It's a religious ideology, not backed by science. As @GaryE said, we can't argue with blind faith, and religion is one of the topics that are against the updated rules.
I guess that goes both ways. You can not argue with blind science. Science falsly so called.

Yes it is micro-evolution, not macro evolution :) because they are losing genetic information, not gaining

I guess that goes both ways. You can not argue with blind science. Science falsly so called.
But you can. You can examine the fossils yourself, hold them in your own hands! You can read the papers, you can look at the evidence with your own eyes. If you could somehow disprove evolutionary theory, you'd be winning prizes and have your name in the history books.

You didn't answer - are you saying that human evolution is a lie? A conspiracy by scientists that no one has blown the whistle on? Why would all these scientists from different disciplines and all over the world lie about it?

Guys this is dangerously close to being shut down by the mods

Yes it is micro-evolution, not macro evolution :) because they are losing genetic information, not gaining
Genetic mutations happen all the time. Constantly. Most aren't beneficial and end up not being maintained, but some turn out to be useful, and become more prevalent in the gene pool.

@emeraldking I'm sure I remember you giving an explanation before about the reason certain livebearers that are closely related, have become distinct enough that they can no longer interbreed. Like, the gonopodiums no longer fit with the other species. I wonder whether that info might be useful here?

But you can. You can examine the fossils yourself, hold them in your own hands! You can read the papers, you can look at the evidence with your own eyes. If you could somehow disprove evolutionary theory, you'd be winning prizes and have your name in the history books.

You didn't answer - are you saying that human evolution is a lie? A conspiracy by scientists that no one has blown the whistle on? Why would all these scientists from different disciplines and all over the world lie about it?
You seem to think that im alone in my ideas...
Yes, human evolution is a lie. There are plenty of scientists that believe like me.

You seem to think that im alone in my ideas...
Yes, human evolution is a lie. There are plenty of scientists that believe like me.

I'm leaving this discussion now, there's no arguing with blind faith.

Final word - some religions isolate their members and frankly, brainwash them to keep them in line. The trick is to work out who is motivated to lie and why.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back