Huge Fishing Tank On Wheels

Poor fish lorry sickness.
 
Half their water must slop out when it moves. Imagine what happens if he needs to break suddenly :no:
 
Maidenhead Aquatics have taken it too far, transporting fish from TMC :shout:
 
Im not saying i agree with it but you asked why?

Yamaha sell alot of fishing equipment (as well as everything else) and obviously want to push it just now. This is a huge publicity stunt, like it or not we are talking about it. To them - mission accomplished.
 
Well, I am not actually sure why yamaha is doing this. Yamaha doesnt even make lures or rods, I dont see how this is even advertising their products.
 
Bizarre. No run catching captive fish anyway and I cetrainly can not see how it would preapre you for fishing in whe wild.

Publicity stunt. Still, if I could have that parked up in my garden it would be pretty cool (as an aquarium).
 
It's a rolling exhibit. Nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of huge tanks where people (customers) can go to try out lures and rods and reels.

It's interesting; the possibility now includes having traveling aquarium exhibits. Exhibits that could go to more country and rural areas would be very cool for people who wouldn't normally get to see them.
 
Don't get me wrong I agree that this is disgraceful. But you've got to admit that it looks pretty interesting.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top