How to send off & dispose junk mail...

I decorated the envelope in Holiday fun, I also added a pumpkin sticker as the return address :thumbs:
 

Attachments

  • envelope.webp
    envelope.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 124
Whichever of the companies is kind enough to send me a prepaid envelope is going to recieve the "treatment". The things posted so far are amusing - but please people remember others are going to open these so nothing inappropriate.
 
hahahahah i love the pregnancy test instructions sorrell!

ok heres my redecorated envelope. i not sure if they will even open it now...

mail5.jpg


mail4.jpg


im getting way too into this...and its all williams fault :X
 
Looking very good jacblades- nice work you are becoming quite the expert :D awesome writing actually, mine is always such a mess :S
 
actually thats not my true writing. i was writing messily on purpose...
im sure you have very nice writing... :whistle:
 
oh my gosh-i didnt see the maxi-pad too! and the number one!


i cant stop laughing sorrell!!!!!

:rofl:
 
Letter number 2 :)

Contents-
2 paperclips (linked :o )
1 Map of Great Britain
The council's spending plan 04/05
Dishwasher instructions
An empty box of chocolates.
*note* also used a larger envelope coz the one which came in the post was not big enough - I complained about this on the inside.

2.jpg


Full envelope
22.jpg


Extra secure - ADDED SECURITY (tm) - taped envelope
23.jpg


Back of the envelope :)
24.jpg


I wonder how long it will take to open :*) :rofl: Just checked over your one again sorrel- awesome! Some great ideas there which I plan to use, can't find any stickers though so red masking tape will have to do for the time being.
 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love the added security tape (with the trademark) and your complaints, thats awesome :clap: :clap: :clap:
 
hahahahaha! but will they deliver it with the envelope taped on like that?
william-are you going to put a maxi pad in there too? :D

hehehe...cash :)

your writings not that bad...

for a three year old

just kidding of course! may the force be with you :)

i must admit-your doodled picture looks just like you...youre on the left, right?
post-24-1088878662.jpg
 
William you don't know how hard I laughed when I saw your first one. Oh man that was great. I have to do one...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top