I know the rule with feeding fish is to only give them what they can eat in a few mins - but what do you do with fish that don’t dive at food when you put it in the tank.
In one of my tanks I have some harlequin rasbora and some Scaret Badis. When I put the Harlequins flake in they inevitably go mental for it as you would expect. But I have more trouble with the Badis - I feed them a little blood worm every day, but the problem is even if I squeeze a pipette of food right next to them they hardly respond.
Does anyone have any experience with fish like this? Do they just eventually swim around and nibble a bit of worm from the floor? If so any idea how much? Or if they dont eat it right away as it drops will they just leave it?
Help would be appreciated!
In one of my tanks I have some harlequin rasbora and some Scaret Badis. When I put the Harlequins flake in they inevitably go mental for it as you would expect. But I have more trouble with the Badis - I feed them a little blood worm every day, but the problem is even if I squeeze a pipette of food right next to them they hardly respond.
Does anyone have any experience with fish like this? Do they just eventually swim around and nibble a bit of worm from the floor? If so any idea how much? Or if they dont eat it right away as it drops will they just leave it?
Help would be appreciated!







