How on earth do you view old threads???

Ami

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 2, 2005
Messages
582
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Farnborough, Hants, UK
The turnover is chit chat is so high that you end up only being able to go back about 7 pages, which in real time is not very long!

I wanted to revisit a thread I started asking for online retailers but I can't even find it doing search. :no:

Any ideas?
-_-
 
you can search for it in the search function or you can change your viewing settings and view posts further bback in time.
 
As opcn said, if you click on say Tropical fish chat, down the bottum right of your screen there is search sttings. Change "last 7 days" or what its currently set too, to a new setting using the drop down menu! :nod:

Hope that was a decent description!
 
Excellent!

That did the trick - thanks Mr Miagi!
:D

I swear I find new functions here all the time. I only just discovered the assistant function yesterday - no need to trawl all the way back to see what I've been posting in now! :lol:

Plus, I've now discovered the skin changer at the bottom left of the page so I'm now a nice sandy colour instead of that weird lilac / blue combo. Don't think much of the Emeral Steel version though!
:P

Note to mods - any chance we can have a underwater skin?
:unsure:
 
Looks like you gave them a demonstration of how to view old threads...
Aug 2 2005, 07:00 AM
only 2 and a half years late...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top