Bambi211
Fish Fanatic
I have a 60 litre fish tank.
I have currently got -
2 Platys
1 Swordtail
3 Corys
1 angel fish
2 Mollys
1 Neon tetra
(10 fry)
How often should i do water changes??
Ive currently been doing about 30% every 3-4 days. is that ok?
My fish seem healthy and happy.
I took my water to the IFS last saturday.. Everything was fine nitrate,nitrite,ammonia was fine. Just PH was a bit high, but thats getting sorted out abit more now.
Advice would be most greatful.
xx
I have currently got -
2 Platys
1 Swordtail
3 Corys
1 angel fish
2 Mollys
1 Neon tetra
(10 fry)
How often should i do water changes??
Ive currently been doing about 30% every 3-4 days. is that ok?
My fish seem healthy and happy.
I took my water to the IFS last saturday.. Everything was fine nitrate,nitrite,ammonia was fine. Just PH was a bit high, but thats getting sorted out abit more now.
Advice would be most greatful.
xx








