How Much Should I Sell My Baby Rotkeils For?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GShorty1981

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have been growing out some baby Rotkeils and Notatus.

I have got a dominant male and female out of the group that are much bigger than the rest, so i have 2 Rotkeils to sell.

1 is 2.5" the other is 3-3.5"

I was thinking £6 each or 2 for a tenner, does that sound reasonable, i bought them cheap for £2.80 each at 1", but i usually see them for £10 each everywhere.

This is the ad i put up on Facebook, decided to go a bit more for them, do you think this is fair?

For Sale, 2 x Rotkeil Severums 'Red Shoulder/Neck/Face Severums' rare in the UK...

1 is 2.5" the other is 3-3.5" (they grow to a max size of 8") unsure of Sex because they don't have the facial markings yet, I'm looking for £8 each or 2 for £15 (they retail at £10+ for 1" fish) they have not started to develop the red yet, the first photo is of one of my bigger ones to show you what they look like with the red, the second photo is of one that i am selling, they come from wild caught parents so are F1 fish, they are Amazonian South American fish, so not suitable to go in with Malawi Cichlids, need a decent size tank (3-4ft), they are very good with smaller fish, but i wouldn't trust them with Neons or Guppies, i have kept a 8" Severum with platys and Barbs no Problem....they have a few scratches from being housed with a bigger aggressive Firemouth, they will heal no problem tho.

Heres a picture

252686_569932566367377_1501271007_n.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back