How Many Of Us Work In A Fish Shop?

MewMew42

Fish Herder
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
1,420
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester UK
If you could say which one that would be great to =]

It might be nice to know who works where is you ever go into there!

okay I'll start, i work at MA@woodford only on the weekends!
 
if thats you in your avatar... youre cute...



anyway.


i dont work in a fish store, but im in there enough i help the owner out sometimes ;)
 
I might soon be getting a job at Petsmart, but if I do it'd be washing dogs. Though, I may end up working in Petcare, which would be things such as stocking, taking care of fish and other animals, and cashier. So fish knowledge could be useful to me as well as other people.
 
nope. but could do with doing :/
(i need a job! someone give me a job!!! :shout: 10 yrs + retail experience :D )
 

Most reactions

Back
Top