How Many Kribs Would Be Ok In This Set Up?

tibby25731

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Manchester, England
I am selling baby kribs and somebody has asked to buy 10 off me. I have asked what size tank they are going in and who lives there currently, as I will not sell to someone who does not have a good set up for them.
The buyer has a 6ft tank with 4 angels, 12 tiger barbs, 3 silver sharks, a betta :S , a zebra plec. The tank is well planted.
Would kribs be OK in this set up? And if so, how many? And what ratio of male to female?
 
You should ask them if he wants them to pair up and breed :) If so then it is an even number i think... My Kribs are fine in with angels, not sure about the barbs though, there may be alot of fighting
 
Well aside from the barbs with the bettas and angels, maybe you should point that one out to him, they should be ok. Although if he gets several breeding pairs from them, the rest of the fish maybe in for a hard time.
 
Thanks everyone! I'll ask if he plans to breed, point out the potential problems. And i will mention the barbs - not a great idea! Not gonna lecture on his current set up though, i just don't want to sell my babies to a set up that might harm them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top