R rival New Member Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 29, 2008 #1 Just one big one or two medium or what? Sorry for so many questions
D drufly Fish Crazy Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 399 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location lisburn, N Ireland Jun 29, 2008 #2 I would go for the 2 med heaters, It will take the stress off them both plus if 1 malfunctions the other will kick in and take over.
I would go for the 2 med heaters, It will take the stress off them both plus if 1 malfunctions the other will kick in and take over.
JenCliBee PleC & CorY MaD Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 5,933 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location W.Midlands Jun 29, 2008 #3 u would need at least 2 x 300 watt heaters in that size tank anyway so minimum 2 jen
G Gatorbait Fish Addict Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 803 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Michigan Jun 29, 2008 #4 I agree with the 2 heaters. I never use just one incase it gets stuck on or off. I would use 2 that are each rated for half the volume of water in your tank.
I agree with the 2 heaters. I never use just one incase it gets stuck on or off. I would use 2 that are each rated for half the volume of water in your tank.