How Many Fish Can I Add At Once?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
Well i plan to add to my 30 gallon stock tomorrow when I visit the store but am debating between the following:

3-5 Peppered Cory

Or

1 Honey

Or one of the following

7 Flame tetra
7 Black Neon Tetra
7 Harlequin Rasbora

The tank has been doing fine and I have been keeping up with some extra water changes (3 cory I have right now are show signs of breeding). How much should I add to my tank this week?
 
Would 7 and a Honey be to much with that? I plan on the Honey for sure but am wondering if the 7 would work with it. This depending if me and my girlfriend can decide on which tetra or rasbora we want. If we cant decide we plan to go with the 4 peppered and a honey.
 
I think 7 and a honey would be a bit too much of an increase as your current stocking of corys aren't particularly messy so your filter bac will need to grow quit rapidly to support such an increase.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top