Mikaila31
Always Watching
Just as the title says. I sold my 5 juvi. boeseami rainbows to the LFS, then I had to remove all the fish from my tank cuz they had ich. They are still in quarantine, and now my shrimp population is getting quite large. The tank is a 20gal high, that is densely planted. About how many should I have when I add the fish back in?
edit: I don't know how many shrimp are in their, but I counted at least 20 mature females out of which 12 are carrying eggs in different stages. Oh my
edit: I don't know how many shrimp are in their, but I counted at least 20 mature females out of which 12 are carrying eggs in different stages. Oh my


. And pics cuz I am bored
Yeh... See, the problem these days are that some people have too little RCS, and some have too many. If you want, I'll take some off your hands
. I might pick up a few new ones depending on what I can get them for.






