How Long To Eat A Dead Fish 'till Naught Remains?

doktor doris

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grantham.
Hiya chaps,

Last night when I went abed one of my tanks had 4 zebra danios, and about 20 assorted small fish.

This morning I could only see 3 zebras.

I have looked everywhere so I can only conclude that it died and was completely consumed.

Is that possible?
Or have the remains become hidden somewhere so completely that I haven't found them yet?

doris
 
Depending on your "assorted fish" it certainly isnt impossibe for one to be consumed over night. It's sad but it's nature :sick:
 
Depending on your "assorted fish" it certainly isnt impossibe for one to be consumed over night. It's sad but it's nature :sick:


The other fish are only mollies, gupps, platties, N tetra, and G tetras.

Check your filter.


Aha!

You know in cartoons when they draw rubbish it often contains a fish head attached to spine, with a tail upon the end?

That's what I found in my filter, lord knows how it got in there, it looks to be far to big to fit through the intake slots!

Cheers fishdude.
 
I have had that happen a few times. It dies, gets stuck to the filter and the other fish peck at it until it slips into the filter.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top