Hi,
I have a krib who was/is dying of an internal bacterial infection. I put him in QT and treated. He's just gone downhill. The other fish in the QT have fungus on their fins and eyes. The krib does not have fungus but is on the verge of dying.
In a last ditch attempt to save him i want to return him to the main tank when i know the water is good and medicine free and he will feel less stressed. I don't want to infect the rest of the tank with fungus though.
If i put the krib who is showing no signs of fungus but has been in a tank of fish with fungus in my main tank will he infect my main tank?!?
Thanks
I have a krib who was/is dying of an internal bacterial infection. I put him in QT and treated. He's just gone downhill. The other fish in the QT have fungus on their fins and eyes. The krib does not have fungus but is on the verge of dying.
In a last ditch attempt to save him i want to return him to the main tank when i know the water is good and medicine free and he will feel less stressed. I don't want to infect the rest of the tank with fungus though.
If i put the krib who is showing no signs of fungus but has been in a tank of fish with fungus in my main tank will he infect my main tank?!?
Thanks







