how happy am i !!!!!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

teknikz

Fish Addict
Reaction score
well im sooooooooooooo happy today......ive just ordered a Juwel Rio 180 and got the price down by £60 ($100) at my lfs coz id seen it on the internet for cheaper....cant wait......comes on thursday :D

any ideas for fishes? i want a community tank with lots of colour

also ive finally got the nitrite down to nil in my 10 gal....its taken forever.....i think u have to charge the nitra-zorb bags BEFORE use.....coz it didnt work first time i used it...then i recharged it and it worked

Tek :fish:

congrats also and i think u should get some of these. Pineapple swordtails, powder blue dwarf gouramis, dwarf gouramis and neon dwarf gouramis. sorry I'm addicted to gouramis. but it would add colour. And you need to chose only a few though

well rio is the make they made my tank i figure the jewel part is the bow front but i have no idea anymore all i get is the 5 or six sided ones whats a 3d rectangle called oh im confusing even myself now... well im gonna have a little look on the net

edit : well i found this page its kinda got pics of some tanks and jewel tanks seem to be all sorts of different shapes they have the three sided ones that les was talking about and some with bow fronts so im more confused anyways well done on getting the new tank hope you enjoy it. and i just found this crazy site where they have spelled it differently and they have flat screen ones strange im gonna stop looking before i start buying.

the Trigon is a tank designed for a corner, but its much more....instead of having the front hexed it is totally bowed and it looks tough

Les

oh les i am not shure but i think you should talk to mamapish there is a tank going in one of here rooms that sounds just like the one you described it may be that some places in america allready have these tanks. expencive tho for their size i think.

good stuff, it s great getting a bigger tank, i would go with the gouramis but make sure its well finished cycling first. a good idea to get male and female as males tend to fight .another suggestion is the corydoras, there are lots you could get but the pandas are lovely little things, and good fun to watch when they play.hope you enjoy setting up you new tank pebbles :)

congrats on the new tank

les,

there are plenty of trigons in almost every lfs down here. just make a trip to florida and I'll show ya where.

thanx guys....cant wait to get it up and runnin

juwel make fantastic tanks.....the vision model are the ones with the bow fronts and the trigons are the triangle ones.....i saw a pic in a magazine of a vision on the floor with a bar built around it....and there was a green neon light shining down on it.....it looked superb

Tek :fish:

Most reactions

Back