How Do I Contact A Mod?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

marieukxx

Fish Herder
Reaction score
How do I contact a mod? Basically I was ripped off in the classifieds with a purchase and just wanna know if there's any way to complain so others are warned. I've mentoned no names or what it is I just wanna know how you contact a mod and the mod to contact if there is a process to complain or not? I don't expect my money back just wanna warn others really.

Report the thread using the report button. (On the left just under your post info.

Search members and just choose moderators and then email one of them :)

Hi Marieukxx,

If you wish to take the matter up with the moderating team, please feel free to PM me, or any other member of the mod team. You can find a list of the mods and admins here.

Regards

BTT

How do I contact a mod? Basically I was ripped off in the classifieds with a purchase and just wanna know if there's any way to complain so others are warned. I've mentoned no names or what it is I just wanna know how you contact a mod and the mod to contact if there is a process to complain or not? I don't expect my money back just wanna warn others really.

good pointer for the future here. we ask that all negotiations are posted in the open topic, not via PM's. this leaves you a permanent record of what is said and promised. which helps in this situation. as we ask for the result of any negotiations to be posted there, too.
please marieuxx,dont take offence. this is not aimed at you. Im truly sorry for any problems you are having.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back