How Come?

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
Okay, we took our computer, and completely reset it, so we could install some Anti-Virus Software. So, i just logged onto photobucket, and started browsing my photo's. I found the one i wanted, double clicked, and the window dissappeared, but th ephoto didnt start loading onto photobucket. I have been trying for the last 10 mins, with no luck. Why is it doing this?
 
I wouldn't think your firewall would have any effect on uploading, only downloading. You should be able to upload without any problem. I'm certainly no computer expert though.
 
Go into your firewall / anti-virus software and look at the settings you have there. Basically you will need to allow photobucket to access your hard drive from the internet in order to upload a picture. When you use the browse feature, you are looking at your own hard drive by way of photobucket. There should be a way to set the software to ask you before allowing outside access. That way when it asks if it is alright to get to your PC from your photobucket account, you can specify when and how to allow it and not just open up the firewall to any other snooping.
 
Everything has been loaded. The pic comes up in my files, it just wont let my take it from my files and put it on photobucket
 

Most reactions

Back
Top