How Big

stiffler69

Fish Herder
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
UK
Do you think a sole bn plec who is just under a inch will grow in two weeks with heavy feeding and a 3 foot tank all of his own

Post answers in two weeks and i will measure him at the end of this little experiment
 
BN plecs grow quite quickly when they are tiny, although I wouldnt suggest over feeding him as you dont want to cause him any bloating or discomfort, normal feeding would allow him to add 10% of his size in two weeks I would imagine.
 
I suppose by heavy feeding i meant a good normal feed, since i didnt know he was still in my tank with the discus, i thought i had moved them all out lol, he hadnt been getting fed at all just what he had picked from whatever the discus ate so ill just give him a regular feed daily and see how he comes along
 

Most reactions

Back
Top