Hosting Server Downtime Whatnot

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well I just spoke to the host apparently the ISP was doing maintenence :grr: :grr: between 1AM and 5AM if this was the time when the error occured then that explains it, if this wasn't the time then something more serious could be corrupted in the board so I need to know feedback from members please!

Thanks a lot :blush:

hmm, I had been getting a few error messages (knew I should have been writing them down) :crazy:

- stuff like the odd 'string error'. The multiple posting seemed to me to be a bit like a time drag and often after posting you were taken to the forum main page rather than the topic you posted in.

Will be a little more vigilant if it happens again :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

but was this during 1-5am or more recently? :X

Yeah I had similar problems to Andi - nothing too serious just ended up with a few double postings - impaitient :crazy: :grr:

but that was yesterday evening not 1-5am

:)

william,

seems to be a problem in the 'fridge' lol

in active topics it says last post by slt @ 6.06 but the last post in the topic appears to andie at 6.00 ??? :/

twix 1 & 5am - on a work day - I think not :lol: :lol:

Oh, and just had the same prob as last night - I refresh the 'days topics' and it says (for examle) last post was slt. When I get there do I see her post? NO

If I were to click on 'add reply' and then scroll down to the previous 10 posts - there she is. I add my reply and refresh the page nothing, zip, zilch - come back 5 mins later and they are both there :-( :sad: :hyper: :eek:

and again with andi posting @6.36

maybe the server cann't handle the ammount of pages/posts lol :lol:

its playing up again william, just clicked on chat andi posted at 6 38 but
the post and the one before have not shown up, :crazy:

lol www I think you may be right tho I did get it somewhere else last night - maybe the 'flod control' can't handle it? Wacky was gonna clear out the fridge every week - don't want stale pie in there now do we?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could be that the post is just getting too long I'll do some research and get back to you :thumbs:

oh, william, I'm getting runtime errors now..
line 25 'object expected' when posting...
and the odd line 80(something) 'undertimated string constant...
posts ok though :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back