The close ups of the horses are just gorgeous You must live in such a beautiful area. I really like photos number 1, 4 and 5. In number 1 and 5 it's really cool how the horses are up close with the hills streaching far in the backgroud. It gives the photos really cool depth
I love the larger draft-type horses. I just love their big ole chunky butts! Lol, sounds kinda wrong, but it's true. I have an Arab right now. Got her when I was 9 so I just picked her because she was pretty. I wouldn't trade her, but if I got another, I think it would be a belgium cross. Or perhaps a percheronX.
Anyway, great pics! Sometimes horses can be such fickle animals to photograph!
Thanks
They aren't actually my horses,they are on a ranch near my sister's.
Feel free to draw any that you like Earthgirl I'd love to see the pic when you're done.
Nix
yes there was another half of a horse in that image and I cloned it out.