Quantity for sale: 2 (100+ fry)
Reason for Sale: Thinning of the stock :(
Delivery or Collection: Collection prefered but will post
Sales price: £15 for parents, £20 including fry
Postage & Packaging: £10
Photograph:

DSCF2204.jpg

DSCF2201.jpg

Thinking of selling my beloved HRP's as i am running out of tank space. :( Currently have well over a hundred 1 day old free swimming fry with them which can be included in the sale for an extra £5.00. If not interested in the fry then i can keep these. If not taking the fry then i would like to hold onto the parents for 2 weeks just to help raise them for a while. Postage is available, but would prefer collection. If posting then i will double bag them, insulate with bubble wrap, include a bag buddy tablet to help keep the fish calm and help to oxygenate the water, but i won't take any responsability for D.O.A. although i have never had any fish die in transport. Postage would be Royal Mail, guarenteed next day delivery before 1pm.

Any questions please ask and i will get back to you as soon as i can. :)

Thanks.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I just wanna say that I bought a few of these from minnnt a few days ago and they are amazing, also the packaging was very secure. Good look with your selling, shame they have to go..

well im interested in them if there not related to my pair as i distributed 400+ honduran red points last year and what to add some new blood if possible

these were mine

all from this pair
DSCI0752-1.jpg

but if there related ill give it a miss but if you can let us know would be great mine were wilds from "rio monga"

They were sold to me as wild caught Peter from a private seller who had them in with breeding Jewels so they had very little finnage left by the time i managed to rescue them. :/ Wouldn't have thought they were anything to do with yours, but can't say for sure.

Here is a picture of the male in a bit more glamourous dress.

DSCF2068.jpg

They were sold to me as wild caught Peter from a private seller who had them in with breeding Jewels so they had very little finnage left by the time i managed to rescue them. :/ Wouldn't have thought they were anything to do with yours, but can't say for sure.

Any chance of the breeders name ? i keep a record of people ive sold to ... make sure that im not cross breeding any stock ... but yes male is stunning for the size that he is lol

No idea mate, sorry. The guy i purchased them from told me his friend bought them back with him from a trip to the US. I never believed a word of it after seeing his setup that was 2.5ft with breeding jewels, these and some sailfin mollies then a few humbug cats. I felt sorry for them so i bought them.

Male is probably a good 4" and the female about 2.5-3"

No idea mate, sorry. The guy i purchased them from told me his friend bought them back with him from a trip to the US. I never believed a word of it after seeing his setup that was 2.5ft with breeding jewels, these and some sailfin mollies then a few humbug cats. I felt sorry for them so i bought them.

Male is probably a good 4" and the female about 2.5-3"

right well ive got the british cichlid assosiation auction next sunday .... ill see how much cash ive got left after that then if ive got enough ill deffiently have the pair from you

Ok Peter, thanks. If someone wants them in the meantime though i will have to let them go.

Just out of interest, what have you got for sale yourself? Maybe interested in a swap?!

Just out of interest, what have you got for sale yourself? Maybe interested in a swap?!

at the moment not much just a very large bit of bogwood , 4ft divided tank and double tank stand .... and 1 breeding pair of triple red apistogramma cacatuoides and some young F1 Neolamprologus brichardi

ooooh triple reds, are these up for sale Peter?

Sorry minnnt thread hijack :D lovely red points by the way...if only i had more space.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back