Hmmm Juwel Rekord 120

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So I have this area in my kitchen that would hold nicely a 100x30 which is basically the rekord 120 and I don't really wanna go spending money I don't have on one, but I remembered my business partner has this tank she doesn't take an interest in and I just spoke to her and low and behold its a rekord 120... fate?? She was hoping for £50 for it plus the new heater she bought. Should I go for it? I have a pretty small kitchen and it might look overpowering but can I turn it down :/
 
OK let's assume I get it, what do I stock it with, it's about 30 gallons I think.
I am not overly keen on tetras and find them weak as I do with guppies. I hate all other livebearers.
I have a labyrinth set up in the 55 gallon so none of those.
What do ya reckon?
 
SA Dwarf Cichlids perhaps?

I was just thinking that, I spoke to Tenohfive about his new set up and suggested this set up I think that would be my choice tbh
 
Thinking like this:

Gold Rams
Bolivian Rams
Keyholes
Apistogramma borelli
Kribs
Eventually try a pair of Blue Rams
 

Most reactions

Back
Top