Hi, I'm New!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

325Pilot

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, I've been here a couple of days, but I just thought I'd introduce myself here. My name is Brian Jagger, I live in central california in a small town called Atascadero. I have two great fish stores with very knowledgeable enthusiastic people (I know, I'm privelaged). I have a 25 gallon planted tank and a 10 gallon tank for misc. purposes (fry, sick, etc.). Also, we have a 65 gallon pond outside with a few old common goldfish. I like to be able to talk to people about my fish experiences or troubles that actually know things. Since I'm in college and it's summer, I have way to much time on my hands, so it's fun to cruise the forums.

I guess that's the fishy side of me,
If you're curious about anything else, post it or email me,

Brian Jagger

Welcome to the forum. Is that your BMW in the pic? thats one sexy car. My mate used to have the M3 Alpina.

I wish that were my car :no: No mine's a 1990 325i, still a beautiful car and I plan to keep it forever, unless the unforseen happens (please god no). It was a real alpina? Those are hard to come by unless you're really an enthusiast and buy that option from the factory (very expensive). I've been doing a lot more with my fish as it is a lot less expensive that slowly turning a 325i into a good autocross car. I like fish because you don't have to spend much money to make a BIG change, more work - less money. It never takes me long enough to put on a couple hundred dollars worth of part to make me happy on my car :no:

I changed it to my car to give yu an idea, it is a lot different now than it is in that picture but visually it's the same except it's not lowered in that picture.

That's a sweet motor there mate :drool: :hyper:
Don't get me wrong I love fish, but you can't hit the summer cruises in a Neon Tetra. :D
Welcome to the forum (Aint been here long myself :p )

Most reactions

Back