Hi, from a member

๐Ÿ  May TOTM Voting is Live! ๐Ÿ 
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
๐Ÿ† Click here to Vote! ๐Ÿ†

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Reaction score
Welcome new members to the forum with fishy facts and wise cracks โ˜†โ˜†โ™กโ˜†โ˜†

Hi all old and somewhere in between members.

How cool would it be if more people filled out their profile with their current tanks and fish? Or at least their favorites? I need to redo mine as there have been changes. I obviously haven't checked everyone's profile, but if I wanted to...

If you wanted to, you would see my tanks :banana:

Welcome new members to the forum with fishy facts and wise cracks โ˜†โ˜†โ™กโ˜†โ˜†

Hi all old and somewhere in between members.

How cool would it be if more people filled out their profile with their current tanks and fish? Or at least their favorites? I need to redo mine as there have been changes. I obviously haven't checked everyone's profile, but if I wanted to...
Hello @vanalisa! Great to see you are doing good!

My profile does have a loose description of all my tanks. I put all my tanks in my profile area, but I used to have them in my sig.

I don't know how to do that. Maybe it's not a feature on the mobile site but I can only edit my profile pic & can't see how else to add info.

I don't know how to do that. Maybe it's not a feature on the mobile site but I can only edit my profile pic & can't see how else to add info.
There is a sticky thread somewhere that explains it all.
Possibly under new members?

This is how I do it on a PC:

Click on my user name at the top right of the screen which gives a drop down box.

screenshot.jpg

Click on 'signature' and type in the box then click save. it may look different on a phone though.

Most reactions

Back