Hi everyone

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I started this hobby in April of this year and I just got my 4th tank. It's not going to be a lot of fun because I'm just overstocked on 2 of my other tanks. Once I figure out the best mix of fish per tank, there probably won't be any room to get any new fish (at least no more than 1 or 2 LOL)

I started this hobby in April of this year and I just got my 4th tank. It's not going to be a lot of fun because I'm just overstocked on 2 of my other tanks. Once I figure out the best mix of fish per tank, there probably won't be any room to get any new fish (at least no more than 1 or 2 LOL)
Then buy another tank while Petco has the Dollar a Gallon Sale on. :)

Hi Silencedogood, nice to meet you. Happy to know you kept those guys for seven years already, how big they're now and what is the recipe? Hope they will accompany you for another seven years :)

I actually don't have them any more; last year I switched to livebearers. I really didn't have to do much for them; except a ton of water changes. One tip is to keep one goldfish per 10 gallons of water Good luck!

I go more than that. You need 20 gallons for one fancy goldfish and additional 10G for each one after that. Single tailed goldfish need 100G for one fish.

I go more than that. You need 20 gallons for one fancy goldfish and additional 10G for each one after that. Single tailed goldfish need 100G for one fish.
Oops...I had two fancy goldfish and one single tailed goldfish in a 30 gallon. That's why my water was always so dirty...

I actually don't have them any more; last year I switched to livebearers. I really didn't have to do much for them; except a ton of water changes. One tip is to keep one goldfish per 10 gallons of water Good luck!

What happened? I'm planning to have 3 or 4 fancy in my 45g tank, hope once a week 30% wc would be enough.

I got it, but why less water for each one after that?

What happened? I'm planning to have 3 or 4 fancy in my 45g tank, hope once a week 30% wc would be enough.
I had goldfish for several years and after the last one died, I decided to try a different types of fish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back