Hi Everyone!

fredgarvin

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
If you have noticed my sudden flood of postings you may be thinking "he's sure got a lot to say for a newbie." Well, I've been out of the hobby for about 10 years but I'm getting back in. I 'm not up on the latest equipment but I 've kept most every kind of freshwater creature, with the exception of fresh water bivalves. (mussles) If I offer some advice it's because I or a freind have dealt with this problem. I just wanna help, if I can. BTW if I can get off a one-liner at your expense I WILL! No offense, ok? Just an intro by that new guy who's mouthing off. (Geeze shut him OFF!)
 
Hey, welcome, always good to have new members, and your background knowledge is an added bonus. I'm curious, are you in the US, UK, or other? This site has a lot of people in the UK, I'm in US, NY state.
 
Welcome back. I am fairly new myself and loving all the knowledge from this site.
 
:hi: to the forum Fred. Always good to have another experienced member on board. :good:

BTT
 
Hey there, welcome.

Nice to learn new things - no one ever stops learning.

U hear the one about...? lol
 
welcome.gif
 

Most reactions

Back
Top