Hi all

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

mineralsolutions

Reaction score
Hi guys ~

I'm not new to fish, and though I'm not one you'd cringe at I'll probably ask a lot of silly questions while I'm here.

I currently just have one tank with fish in it. I don't even know what they are, really, so thats how I'll begin my posts here.

I hate introducing myself because I never know how much is too much, or how much to tell is too little.

Fire away and I'll answer questions, but I don't want to bore you at this point.

The tank I have is either a 29 or 30 gallon. I'm not sure what size it is, exactly.

I bought it a few years ago at a garage sale, with an iron stand, for $40. It also came with an undergravle filter and some decorations that are long gone...

Im pretty much starting from scratch as I was just given some fish today.

:hi:
Don't worry about boring anyone we all tend to bore each other one time or another..no not really this is the friendliest bunch around. Ask away and you will be amazed at the knowledge you will recieve in return..

Im very embarassed to say I already messed up your Buy Sell and Swap board.

I tried to post a message but kept getting an error about a STMP thing. I tried three times in a row not realizing my post was going through though the error occured.

So much for first impressions! :-(

Hi mineralsolutions Welcome to the forum, as Mollymomma said we are a friendly bunch and we will probably ask you 2 questions for every answer we provide, so don't worry about boring us, worry about us driving you nuts :hyper: :lol: :lol: :hyper: ...if you want to find out just how big your tank is you can measure it and use the tank volume converter to find out how many gallons it is :D Tank Volume Converter

mineralsolutions said:
I tried to post a message but kept getting an error about a STMP thing. I tried three times in a row not realizing my post was going through though the error occured.

So much for first impressions! :-(
I did the exact same thin except in the newbie forum with my first 3 posts. the error was just a glitch in the matrix and it always seems to com around. if you get that in the future just have faith that the agents have not gotten your post and it will be there when things stabilze agin :D

Kevin007 will keep track for ya he seems to live in the
scifi33.gif

Most reactions

Back