Hey guys !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Lunnael

Reaction score
Hey everyone :),

I've been in the hobby for about 8 years now. I currently have:

55 gallon tetra community tank : 6 serpae, 6 gold skirt, 6 glowlight and 6 black neon. Bottom fish (algae eaters): 2 clown plecos
20 gallon platties tank: 1 blue wag male, 2 painted female and 1 gold red female. Bottom fish (algae eaters): 4 otocinclus
20 gallon tetra tank: 8 green fire tetras. Bottom fish (algae eaters): 6 cherry red shrimps
10 gallon betta tank (yes, only one male betta in the tank :p). Bottom fish (algae eaters): 2 otocinclus

All my tanks are planted with live plants, including:

Longswords
Argentine swords
Anubia nana
Anubia barteri
Java fern
El nino fern

Back home, I use to have a 75 gallon, a 30 gallon and a 10 gallon tanks. For personal reason I needed to take a break, got all my fish and plants back to my local fish store and didn't owned a fish tank for about a year. Every single time I was going to a fish store or a pet store, I was looking at the fish, the tanks...and I realized how much I was missing this hobby. My favorite tank ever was my 75 gallon, don't get me wrong, I loved my two other tanks, but my 75 gallon was always my favorite. That's when I decided to get back in the hobby and purchase a 55 gallon tank. From there, I purchased the other little by little and I now have 4 tanks :)

I also used to breed fish. Never got really serious about it, but I got an arrangement with my local fish store where they would give me credit for in-store items/fish. I honestly was breeding fish for myself, for my own pleasure. I bred guppies, black phantom tetras, ember tetras, serpae tetras and rams.

I hope this covers it and I haven't forgot anything ! Have a wonderful day ! :)

Hey everyone :),

I've been in the hobby for about 8 years now. I currently have:

55 gallon tetra community tank : 6 serpae, 6 gold skirt, 6 glowlight and 6 black neon. Bottom fish (algae eaters): 2 clown plecos
20 gallon platties tank: 1 blue wag male, 2 painted female and 1 gold red female. Bottom fish (algae eaters): 4 otocinclus
20 gallon tetra tank: 8 green fire tetras. Bottom fish (algae eaters): 6 cherry red shrimps
10 gallon betta tank (yes, only one male betta in the tank :p). Bottom fish (algae eaters): 2 otocinclus

All my tanks are planted with live plants, including:

Longswords
Argentine swords
Anubia nana
Anubia barteri
Java fern
El nino fern

Back home, I use to have a 75 gallon, a 30 gallon and a 10 gallon tanks. For personal reason I needed to take a break, got all my fish and plants back to my local fish store and didn't owned a fish tank for about a year. Every single time I was going to a fish store or a pet store, I was looking at the fish, the tanks...and I realized how much I was missing this hobby. My favorite tank ever was my 75 gallon, don't get me wrong, I loved my two other tanks, but my 75 gallon was always my favorite. That's when I decided to get back in the hobby and purchase a 55 gallon tank. From there, I purchased the other little by little and I now have 4 tanks :)

I also used to breed fish. Never got really serious about it, but I got an arrangement with my local fish store where they would give me credit for in-store items/fish. I honestly was breeding fish for myself, for my own pleasure. I bred guppies, black phantom tetras, ember tetras, serpae tetras and rams.

I hope this covers it and I haven't forgot anything ! Have a wonderful day ! :)
Welcome to TFF! (The Fish Forum] 🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back