Here I go again 150 gallon reset.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The Hygrophila is getting there
20220406_093811.jpg

did your cat fall in the tank?

please tell me it did or you gave it a push like I motioned a long time ago :)

Ok, so I have been given the ultimatum that plant must go, this may be last photo of the 1.4-meter Hygrophila. I'm in negotiations now to see if any of it is allowed to remain out of the tank. The Nepenthes' is also under discussion. Anyhow it looks like I have been a little too enthusiastic, and now need to consolidate.
20220413_192546.jpg

Your green thumb is supercharged :)

I am so envious of your ability with aquatic plants and your wife's ability in the garden too. Both the aquarium and the garden are absolutely wonderful :) :)

Ok, so I have been given the ultimatum that plant must go, this may be last photo of the 1.4-meter Hygrophila. I'm in negotiations now to see if any of it is allowed to remain out of the tank. The Nepenthes' is also under discussion. Anyhow it looks like I have been a little too enthusiastic, and now need to consolidate.
What was the ultimatum?
If it was "The plant goes or I go"
Bye Bye, don't forget to write :)

What was the ultimatum?
If it was "The plant goes or I go"
Bye Bye, don't forget to write :)
Not that bad, but she would like to be able to look out the window. Which I must say under the conditions the tank went there she would be able to, so I'm at fault really. But in my defense, I really wanted the Hygrophila to Flower, which it hasn't, bugger.

Take some cuttings and grow them in a pot. It will flower when the weather warms up in spring. Depending on the species, it might have a nice purple flower or a white one. You could even grow some in your pond.

So, I have cut back the Hygrophila. I've taken about twenty cuttings and put them back in the tank like this.
20220415_092550.jpg
20220415_092522.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back