Henry 2 Barcelona!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

toppman

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
henry has signed for barcelona for £16mil, is this the end of arsenal or a chance 2 rebuild?
i hope now barca dont need the extra striker they pull out of the palacio deal and arsenal turn their attention 2 him, i think very highly of him and would love 2 see him come 2 england

Bugger!

I'd have prefered Henry to stay in England, he's one of the very best in the world and a joy to watch, I suspect Arsenal will make Reyes come back and play again and he's good enough to be their main man, not as good as Henry but still very talented.

I suspect Wenger wont be around much longer though, with the boardroom unrest and now losing their best ever player.

Arfie

o yh i forgot they had reyes still, and they had the option 2 buy baptista but he never really stuck out in this country in the limited games he did play, o maybe just 1 game but we wont go there will we arfie lol.

wenger said he would see out his year left on his contract but then said if the board didnt give him any transfer funds by christmas he would deffinately leave.

i dont think reyes will stay though because after the radio thing that happened 2 him it was like ashley cole, they become unsettled and the fans lose respect 4 them and the best thing is 4 them 2 leave the club

i agree henry is 1 of the best in the word i would say hes the best the premierships ever seen

The thing with Reyes is that he's been overshadowed (as most players would be with Henry) but now he would be #1 and it could send his confidence sky high, which would make him very dangerous. he's probably better than Henry was at that age and he's been learning from him, so, bodes well.

Arfie

i agree reyes is a very good player but i wouldnt say hes the type of player 2 rely on for goals, i think thats what arsenal have been missing and see no better alternative than palacio or someone like agbonlahor,

Most reactions

Back