Hemigraphis plants

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

daza

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I've just ordered some Red Krinkle Ivy (Hemigraphis Colorata) and some Violet Ivy (Hemigraphis repen) from here.

Can anybody point me to some info on them? especially the Violet Ivy as nothing turns up on my searches. Probably should have done the research first but I ordered them with some other stuff and though I'd try them for the price.

thanks...

Hemigraphis sp. plants are suitable for terrariums etc., but are not true aquatic plants. They live only a short while underwater then die.

A highly dubious plant source that, at least 5 of the plants on the page you quote are non-aquatics. Places like this shut be closed down.

that site is for my lfs its a great shop for fish and advice the plant selection is ok. but the plants u hav ordered my not be fully aquatic but iv had them in my 10g for at least a year and hav shown no signs of dieing. they have grown really well in fact. so dnt worry too much about them. anyway you should get ur order very quick as i got mine the next day as i couldnt get to the shop cause of work so i orderd them on the net.

Thanks for the replies...

I'm pleased to hear the shop is good Mike. I shall see how I get on with those plants in the tank.

Most reactions

Back