Can anyone help here I have had nothing but trouble after adding two mollies,one died after two days with a disease that I couldnt ID.
I couldnt get a photo of it as it never stayed still!
I have started treatment two days ago of waterlife Myxazin and some salt.
Since then I have had one black tetra dye and a danio too,now my Cory looks to have it
I can get a picture as he stays still! My water is fine all readings are zero and ph 7.5 and i regularly change water and test regular.
I couldnt get a photo of it as it never stayed still!
I have started treatment two days ago of waterlife Myxazin and some salt.
Since then I have had one black tetra dye and a danio too,now my Cory looks to have it
I can get a picture as he stays still! My water is fine all readings are zero and ph 7.5 and i regularly change water and test regular.

...i do think its the salt that affected the corys, if they get stressed or there are poor water conditions this can lead to fin rot,this could be why the dorsal fin looks "eaten" as you say....






