Help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I AM BETTA THAN YOU

Reaction score
hi every1 just need some help because my water has just horrificly went brown due to sand being added recently if anyone has a sollution please help and thank in advane :thanks:

before adding the sand, you washed it didn't you?(only with hot water) Also, your water just might need time to settle down, so give it some time and if it doesn't get better, try washing it again

After adding sand it is not unusual to have murky water. It should get better in a few days, possibly a week.

Good morning and welcome! :good: I use sand in almost all of my tanks. If you didn't wash it real well, it could take some time to settle. If you get impatient, you could do a pwc to help clear it up.

Good morning and welcome! :good: I use sand in almost all of my tanks. If you didn't wash it real well, it could take some time to settle. If you get impatient, you could do a pwc to help clear it up.

You can get accu-clear if you want! They make the water really clear in a few minutes to hours.

I don't like to use any chemicals in my aquariums unless it is absolutely necessary. If a water change will do the same as adding a chemical, I'd prefer to do the water change. I have heard that accu-clear does work wonders, but so does a good water change.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back