Help

lambretta

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi yeah :hyper: i have got a a 3 gallon tank (Couner tank)

And so fare ive just got a PARROTFISH in there and i would like to get some more.And the PARROTFISH are really chilled out
So what should i get don`t want it to get bullied
 
Are you mad? Parrotfish get really big. 3 gallons is barely enough for a single Siamese fighting fish ( and nothing else ) let alone a parrotfish. The kindest thing you can do for it is take it back to the shop.
 
:blink: are you serious, a parrot in a 3gallon?
hope your not, but if your serious then i would rehome the parrot at once, and think about getting a betta, :good:
parrots grow to round 8inches and need id say aleast a 55 gallon
 
I had a look on google and it says it called a LUOHAN and ive had it for a year now
 
Heres my tank

Soon im haveing a new one

DSC00394.jpg
 
If it's been in there for a year then basically you've stunted it's growth. Which is a horrible thing to do to a living thing. Did you bother to do any research at all before getting this fish? I doubt it.

Take a look at THIS THREAD made by Cheesyfeet in the Hybrid forum. That is how parrots should be. They grow LARGE , his fish are about 8 inches long.

The fact you've kept one in a 3 gallon for a year is just abhorrent. The idea that you want to add some MORE fish to a tank that can't support more than a Betta comfortably is....well I don't think I have any suitable words for what I think of that.

I hope your new tank is at the very least 45 gallons. About 4 foot long in terms of size.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top