Help With Eheim 2213 External Filter

nudzy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
herts
Hi all,

Thought id ask here, im sure someone will be able to help me :blink:

I have bought a new tank, (well new to me :hyper: ) a jewel rio 125, im very excited and cant wait to set it up, the only problem is it came with a eheim 2213 external filter.
I have only had internal filters before, and this has got so many bits and pieces I cant work out how to put it together, has anyone any ideas or have they got one that they use and can give me hints and tips on the setting up of it please.

The lady that I bought it from said that it was her sons so she wasnt sure, but it was working in the tank, up until a week ago, and he dismantled it and put it all in a box ready for sale.

It came with the instruction booklet but not the other piece of paper that showed how you put the tubes together, ive tried googling it but cant come up with a diagram.

Can anyone help, till I get this together, I cant cycle and add fish! -_- and I realy want to use this filter, it also came with a fluval 104 external filter, and I can find the bits I need for that on the web.

As a last resort I could use the jewel internal one that it came with, but ive heard the externals are so much better.

many thanks.
denise
 
I have a PDF file of the filter in question. not sure if it is the same as the manual you have but i will send it to you if you want.

if you do PM me an email address to send the file to file size is 2.2Mb.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top