Marine/Freshwater?
Fish Crazy
Help my aneones are getting sucked dry by sea spiders! My anemones are getting irratated and secreting a lot of gook. I have already killed 2 sea spiders. I think the sea spiders killed all of my brittle stars. The brittle stars in my micro tank are safe, however the ones in my main tank are gone. I am really frustrated because I cannot think of a way to get rid of them. Do sea spiders multiply to fast, or can I kill them one by one? How? Any advice would be much apreciated.
I was down at the cape and I bought some Gulf Killies. They are one of my favorite native fishes, they do an excellent job cleaning fine substrate. In theory they should eat the sea spiders, and unfortunately all of my other more desirable arthrapods. I have not seen a sea spider for a while so I am happy. My anemonesare breeding insanely, 1 becomes 9, 9 becomes... They make everything look natural. But they are a pain when renovating. I added a few pvc caves partially covered with rocks and I cannot finnish them because they are covered with anemones. I am going to try to make a rock backround, and post pics soon. The aneones would look great on it, if only I could get some macroalgae
.

I only talked about destroying them!! Wow, thing are different in the brackish world arent they!






